Wednesday, June 1, 2011

EFFIN bobcat!!!

So we have a bobcat that lives in front of the house! The dang thing has killed 4 of my ducks,all my favorites of course. Pekin, Bejing, Oliver and Chips :( All of my most beautiful birds are gone and it makes me so sad. The only ones we have left are Olivia and Dips. Olivia is kind of dingy and chips is still a baby. I'm really glad he didn't get Suzie Cute though, I would have cried harder than I did with the others. And yes I did cry because they are more than just lawn ornaments or pets. They are part of our family and we get up and take care of them from the time they are babies and they become such a big part of us. Yesterday when I went home for lunch Oliver flew out of the pool almost to the coop. I was so proud of him and looked forward to Jonathon and Cielo seeing him do it again and again. Cielo would have loved to see him get the little bit of air that he did.

Jonathon is an amazing husband and dad. He got us 5 new ducklings even though he hates ducklings because they smell really bad in the house, lol. Jonathon wants a turkey so we may wait and get a couple of those to. First we are going to kill a bobcat.... Well Jonathon is going to kill a bobcat I'm just going to watch and laugh at it then kick it in the head when he does kill it. But I'm not mad (maybe a bit lol)

STUPID EFFIN' BOBCAT!!!

Me and Cielo went to the Sugarland concert last week and it was pretty freaking awesome! It was Cielo's first concert and I was super excited for her. It sucked because my amazing husband scored the tickets for us but he couldn't go. He would have loved it but I'm happy I could take Cielo to her first concert and that she had a blast. I like doing things like that with her. She is fixing to be 10 so I know I don't have a lot of time left to be us. Why can't babies stay babies forever, or at least until you are tired of changing pampers :) I really love that kiddo. I think I'll keep her for a bit ;)

10:30 PM
We missed the effin' bobcat! He didn't see the ducks in the yard so he turned around and was just out of range when Jonathon shot! Oh well we will try it again tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment