Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wind makes everything windblown :)

So this morning I was walking out to feed the babies and guess who is following me? Yep the silly 3 chickens! I stopped suddenly and 2 of them ran into me... lol. I got everyone fed before we had to head out but I guess I didn't feed my trio right. Cielo HAD to have 2 toaster strudels this morning so she popped them in the toaster and when they were done I put them on a plate for her and rushed her out the front door. Knowing my child as we all do, she of course has 50 other things to carry. I, on the other hand, have only my purse and the bag for the netbook and always put them behind my seat. So, Cielo has her plate of strudels, doll, folder; backpack and some other random "I NEED to take it to school" item.... Bad idea Cielo. The trio KNOW when you come out of the house and you have to have something to give them otherwise they will follow you everywhere. So as I'm pulling up my seat to put my bags in I hear a bloody murder scream and see Cielo running back to my side of the car because the chickens smell her strudels and are running at 100 mph towards her for a treat!!!! That had to have been one of the funniest things I have ever seen! Well until the next second when she ninja jumped over me into the car and made me put the seat back so the chickens couldn't get into the car :) Man life is funny with chickens... and a kid :)
So I'm not sure what else to talk about or what I can talk about in a blog really. I don't think I can talk about work, but I can say that when I retire I'm going to sit on my butt for a week. I will of course get out of the house to feed all of my animals but I think that might be about it. I might not even shower!!! Six years of people that should have been eaten a bear years ago is kind of hard but 30 years? Wow! Yep I'm going to sit on my butt all day for a week.
My family kind of rocks :) I came home today to fed, happy animals and my amazing husband cooked (leftovers but still awesome :)) I love that my husband gets to get home early this week. I like having him home when we get here. He tells me I cook to much though. I like cooking for my family. I think that they should always have something fresh and good. How many husbands are lucky enough to have a wife that cooks something fresh every day? Exactly! So I tell him all the time he is lucky I don't make him eat leftovers or tv dinners and he shouldn't complain... lol
I try to be a good wife and mom. I hope I'm doing a good job but I won't know how good of a job till way later in life. When my Cielo Marie is old and has babies of her own & I'm sitting in a rocking chair on my porch next to Jonathon...

No comments:

Post a Comment